The Cube Plus 40 is a slightly scaled-down version of our popular Cube Plus 48, and built with size of the standard cubicle in mind. Its 23 3/4" (60.3 cm) depth makes it slim enough to use in the wings of a standard cubicle, while still offering complete comfort and stability in either the standing or sitting position. The 40" (101.6 cm) width means it can accommodate dual monitors, and the spacious keyboard and mouse deck gives you plenty of room for typing and maneuvering in ergonomic comfort.
Like every VARIDESK standing desk model, the Cube Plus 40 features a patented two-handle, spring-assisted lifting mechanism that makes it easy to move up or down in just seconds with minimum effort.
- Free shipping
- Sized for standard cubicles: 23 3/4" d x 40"w (60.3 cm x 101.6 cm)
- Holds up to 35 lbs (15.8 kg)
- Sits on top of existing desk
- Sturdy and stable even when fully extended
- Large work surface accommodates dual-monitor configuration
- 2 tiers: top display surface, lower keyboard/mouse deck
Not sure if this VARIDESK is the right size for you? Check out our comparison guide below.